Charm and nature for family holidays
At No. 1, a little terrace and vegetable garden are installed in the protective shadow of the 500 year old chestnut tree. A barocokitch chandelier floats above a square Henri II table. The natural wood of the double bedroom, the whitewashed walls and flea market objects mixed with more contemporary furniture, invite the whole family to relax, in a warm atmosphere and current comfort. A spiral staircase leads to the converted attic children's bedroom, populated by teddies.
This holiday cottage used to be the bakery of the old 15th century farmhouse. All the charm of the french countryside just minutes from the beaches, great for children of all ages : Paimpol, Saint-Brieuc bay, the Pink Granit coast, St-Malo, Roscoff, Mount St-Michel, Dinan... Ideal for family holidays or a romantic short break in Brittany.
the 500 year old chestnut tree welcomes you
2 nights minimum, for 2 people sharing
Prices* Check availability
On the ground floor
- Kitchen equipped with : oven, gas hob, fridge and dishwasher
- Livingroom : armchair , tables and chairs for 4
- Wood stove "logs are provided"
- Polished concrete floor
- Bathroom: Italian shower with slate tiles , toilet and sink
- Private terrace
- Private vegetable garden
- Free Wi -Fi
On the ground floor ( 5 steps higher )
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed 160cm + TV
On the mezzanine
- 2 adult size single beds, 90cm
In this family-friendly cottage, we offer you all the necessary equipment for a pleasant holiday :
- Shared laundry
- Barbecue and garden furniture
- Games for young and old
- Baby equipment on request
A gourmet breakfast for your holiday ?
During your stay, you can order breakfast (the evening before you require it) which will be delivered to your cottage or served in the breakfast room.
* Price depends on the season and the number of people. For more information, please consult our price list and conditions.