Terms and services
FOR THE COTTAGES
Included in the rent
- All our rooms are ready on the day of arrival, sheets, pillowcases and duvets are provided. They are changed after one week of use.
- Bedding: a 160cm bed and two beds 90cm (length 200).
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, dishwasher, sink, gas hob, coffee maker, cooking utensils currents, crockery and cutlery, cupboards, table and chairs.
- Salon: armchair and / or sofa.
- Bathrooms: shower, toilet, washbasin.
- Table and chairs for outdoor seating, parasol.
- Electricity and water included.
- Underfloor heating included. Outdoor barbecue.
Additional services (supplement at the end of your stay)
- Breakfast service including VAT : 18 € per adult, 12 € per child (to book the day before)
- Dry cleaning service: €3 / basket, your laundry is washed and dried.
- Towel hire for beach use
- Final cleaning is possible: the guest leaves the house in order, the dishes are completely clean and tidy. We ensure the end of stay cleaning for : 45 € per rental (we have the right to offer this service or not according to our schedules and our workload, and also depending on the overall condition at the end of your stay).
Conclusion of contract
The reservation becomes effective when the client has sent the deposit, and a copy of the contract signed 10 days after receipt by the customer. Prices include all taxes.
Cancellation by the customer
- All cancellations must be notified by registered letter.
- Cancellation before arrival: if cancellation occurs more than a month before the start of the stay, the deposit remains due and if canceled less than a month before the arrival date, the full amount is due.
- In case of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the total cost of the rental remains unchanged.
Cancellation by the owner
If the owner cancels the stay, he must inform the customer by registered letter. The amount paid will be refunded immediately.
The client must arrive on the day specified between 5pm and 7pm. In case of late arrival, after 7pm, the guest must inform the owner.
The time of departure is before 10am.
Use of premises
Children staying at La Maison des Lamour are under the sole and full responsibility of their parents. The client and the people accompanying them, will have to respect the peaceful character of the place and make proper use of it. The client agrees to leave the premises in clean condition . Particular attention will be given to the respect of the use of common areas. (Laundry, household waste, noise, use of car parks)
Cleaning : the house must be left in the same clean condition as that in which the customer received it. In case of non compliance on departure a € 90 fee will be applied. The customer can pay the final cleaning fee if agreed with the owner.
Deposit : a security deposit is required upon arrival , it will not be cashed. Its function is the minimum basic warranty in case of deterioration or breakages. The amount is 500 € . This will be returned after in inspection of the cottage on the last day.
The present contract is established for a specific number of people. If the number of people exceeds the capacity indicated in the description, the owner can refuse the additional customers. This refusal may in no way be considered a modification or termination of the contract, so that no refund can be considered. The guest houses are to be used only by the guests, please ask if you would like to invite other people into your cottage.
Information clause on consumer mediation
After having sent your complaint on our contact form and in the absence of a satisfactory response or in the absence of a response within 60 days, the customer can contact the Tourism and Travel mediator free of charge, whose contact details and methods of referral are available on its website: www.sasmediationsolution-conso.fr.
Pets and smoking
- Pets are allowed at our lodgings.
- All our buildings are statutorily non-smoking.