To do and see in Brittany...
You would like to spend your holidays in our beautiful region ? Here are our ideas of things to do in Brittany : places to visit, sites to explore, beaches on which to sunbathe, places to relax as a couple or family fun and our best addresses for restaurants.
For the best advice and ideas and secret places to discover, come to talk to us every morning.
...for unforgettable holidays.
Destinations in Brittany
Visit the Côtes d'Armor, it's incredible sights, browse through their authenticity and their magical colors.
- Paimpol and île de Bréhat
- The St-Brieuc Bay
- The Pink Granit Coast
- Cap Fréhel and Cap d'Erquy
- Dinan and the Rance Valley
Discover Brittany and Brittany's main events :
Beaches in Brittany
Brittany's beaches are among the finest in France, endless, wild and unspoilt. They offer a multitude of colors, which intermingle the sky and the sea with fine sand as far as the eye can see...
- BINIC (12km) with the plage de la Banche, a long and broad (even at high tide) family-friendly beach, and a smaller and more secluded beach tucked away to the north beyond the port.
- ÉTABLES-SUR-MER (15km) with two beaches of sand for kids and families : plage du Moulin and plage des Gobelins.
- ST-QUAY-PORTRIEUX (15km) with several sandy beaches. The plages du Casino and du Châtelet, 2 kid-friendly beaches with a floating diving board and a seawater swimming pool, the plage de la Comtesse and a small beach, plage de la Grève Noire
- PLOUHA (15km) with the plage Bonaparte, a long and broad sandy beach at low tide, and the plage du Palus surrounded by the tallest cliffs in Brittany
- TRÉVENEUC (16km) with the plage de Port-Goret, a great crescent of sand and rocks.
- ST-BRIEUC (18km) : plage des Rosaires and plage de Tournemine, two long beaches for lot of seaside activities (paddle, windsurfing, catamaran, kayak...)
Sport and leisure
Aquarium , zoo , hiking, horse riding , golfing, theme parks , cruises ... our region offers many activities for your stay in Brittany.
The rich history of places
Castles, religious buildings, outstanding gardens, let yourself be enchanted by these exceptional sites that make up our heritage, and also also the charm of Brittany.
The beautiful gardens of Britain
Jardins à l'anglaise, médiévaux, contemporains ou jardins remarquables, attardez-vous dans les allées de ses bijoux inspirés par la nature... De bien belles promenades en pays breton.
Restaurants and markets
Between buckwheat galettes, st- Jacques scallops, seafood platters, pancakes, far breton , Kouign-Amann without forgetting cider... Brittany possesses many gastronomic treasures to savor.
Several markets take place every morning in our cities, villages and small towns of character near our holiday cottages and B&B.