At No. 3, allée des marronniers Cottage for 1 to 4 people ( + baby)
At No. 3, installed facing the orchard, is pearl grey and zinc like the pans, galvanized molds & milk bells. This is the holiday house facing the valley, the scenery is a giant screen of greenery, with the some cows or deer passing by.
This family-friendly guest cottage (45 m²) was the forge of an old 15th century farmhouse. It welcomes you for holidays in the french countryside just minutes from the Brittany coast : Paimpol, St-Malo, Roscoff, the Pink Granit coast, Mount St-Michel, Dinan... Great for children of all ages.
the giant screen of greenery
On the ground floor
- Kitchen equipped with : oven, gas hob, fridge and dishwasher
- Wood stove "logs are provided"
- Sittingroom with flat screen TV
- Private terrace and garden
- Bathroom : remarkable Italian shower and designer bath facing the fireplace
- Free wifi
- 1 bedroom with a double bed, 160 cm
- 1 bedroom with 2 adult size single beds, 90 cm
In this family-friendly cottage, we offer you all the necessary equipment for a pleasant holiday :
- Shared laundry
- Barbecue and garden furniture
- Games for young and old
- Baby equipment on request
A gourmet breakfast ?
During your stay, you can order breakfast (the evening before you require it) which will be delivered to your cottage or served in the breakfast room.